Products purchased from Grosmimi.ca are covered by the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty and our 14-day limited guarantee, which may include exchange or refund of qualifying merchandise. To determine if a product qualifies for our 14-day limited guarantee or other coverage, please review the coverage terms in the item listing on our website.
All order cancellations must be submitted in writing via email. Orders cannot be canceled after they have been shipped.
Return and Exchange Policy
We understand that online shopping can be different from in-person shopping. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of receipt, provided the product(s) are unused, undamaged, unsoiled, and in their original packaging with tags attached. Contact us with your name, invoice number, product name, reason for return, and request for replacement, exchange, credit, or refund. We will provide a Return Authorization Number and return address. Please note that return shipping costs are non-refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. We recommend using a tracked shipping service, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged returns.
Chargeback Terms and Conditions
- In the event of a dispute regarding a charge on your credit card, debit card, or other payment method, you agree to contact Grosmimi.ca Customer Service to attempt to resolve the issue before initiating a chargeback with your bank or financial institution.
- If you initiate a chargeback for a valid transaction, Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to dispute the chargeback, take legal action to recover any fees, costs, or losses incurred as a result of the chargeback, and report the incident to credit reporting agencies, which may negatively impact your credit score.
- If you initiate a chargeback for a valid transaction and Grosmimi.ca successfully disputes the chargeback, you may be held responsible for any fees, costs, or losses incurred by Grosmimi.ca during the dispute process, as well as any legal fees and collection costs associated with the recovery of those amounts.
- If you initiate a chargeback for a valid transaction, Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, restrict future purchases, and share information about the incident with other retailers and payment processors, which may result in difficulty making purchases from other merchants.
- In the case of a fraudulent charge, Grosmimi.ca will cooperate with the appropriate authorities and financial institutions to investigate and resolve the issue. However, Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to pursue legal action against individuals who fraudulently initiate chargebacks to recover any fees, costs, or losses incurred as a result of the fraudulent chargeback.