CHERRISH FEEDING BOTTLE (200ml/300ml)
– New Born Baby Feeding Bottle.
- Premium PPSU material, BPA free
- Anti-Colic design.
- Easy to clean with the wide-neck design
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do NOT leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- Before first use place a feeding teat in boiling water for 30 seconds. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Please wash before using.
- Please use a nipple brush when washing the nipple.
- Avoid direct sunlight or fire.
- Please replace the silicone parts every 2-3 months for sanitation issues.
- Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- Please read the information on the leaflet enclosed before use.