Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Order Review and Acceptance
All orders placed through Grosmimi.ca are subject to review and acceptance. Prices and availability may change, and we may need to communicate these changes to you after you place your order. By placing an order, you agree to these potential changes.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks mentioned herein are acknowledged. Permission to use documents, images, and related graphics from this website is restricted. The Grosmimi.ca name or any trademarks or logos may not be used in advertising or publicity related to the distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission.
- Information Accuracy
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, but we are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors in product listings. Information is subject to change without notice.
- Order Acceptance Policy
Order confirmation, electronic or otherwise, does not signify our acceptance of your order or confirmation of our offer to sell. Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to accept or decline your order for any reason after receipt. We may also choose to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item without prior notice.
- Order Confirmation Email
Please review your order confirmation email carefully and contact us immediately if there are any errors or changes. Note that changes cannot be made once your order has been shipped. If you do not receive an order confirmation email, contact us so we can correct your email address and provide you with your order details and order number.
- Typographical Errors
If a product is listed with incorrect pricing or information due to a typographical error or an error in pricing or product information from our suppliers, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders for the affected product. If your credit card has been charged for a canceled order, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
- Return Policy and 14-Day Limited Guarantee
Products purchased from Grosmimi.ca are covered by the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty and our 14-day limited guarantee, which may include exchange or refund of qualifying merchandise. To determine if a product qualifies for our 14-day limited guarantee or other coverage, please review the coverage terms in the item listing on our website.
- Order Cancellations
All order cancellations must be submitted in writing via email. Orders cannot be canceled after they have been shipped.
- Return and Exchange Policy
We understand that online shopping can be different from in-person shopping. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of receipt, provided the product(s) are unused, undamaged, unsoiled, and in their original packaging with tags attached. Contact us with your name, invoice number, product name, reason for return, and request for replacement, exchange, credit, or refund. We will provide a Return Authorization Number and return address. Please note that return shipping costs are non-refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. We recommend using a tracked shipping service, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Warranty Limitations
No other express warranties or conditions apply to the products. Implied warranties, if any, are limited to the duration of the express warranty provided. Some states or jurisdictions may not allow limitations on implied warranties, so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability
Grosmimi.ca and its subsidiaries or affiliates are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of use, data, business, or profits. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Shipping and Delivery
In-stock items will be shipped as soon as possible from our warehouse or one of our Distribution Warehouses. Out-of-stock items will be shipped once we receive and process the back-ordered inventory in our warehouse.
- Transit Time
Canada Post Ground: 3 - 8 Business Days
Canada Post Second Day: 2 Business Days
Please note that Saturday and weekend deliveries are not available.
- Total Time for Delivery
The total time for delivery depends on payment authorization, order processing, and transit time from the carrier. This can range from 24 hours to 10 days for in-stock items.
- Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling charges will be applied to all orders. If your order must be shipped in multiple boxes or separate shipments due to inventory availability, you will be charged only once for shipping for the entire order. If you have any questions or concerns regarding shipping charges, feel free to contact us.
- Free Shipping
Grosmimi Canada offers free shipping to all locations within Canada for orders totaling over $80 CAD. Upon placing your order, you will be notified if you do not qualify for this promotion.
- Credit/Debit Card Authorizations
An authorization on a credit or debit card is a hold against your bank's credit card spending limit. When the goods are shipped, a charge for the total amount of the order shipped will be sent to your credit card bank. Your bank should release the authorization when the charge is received. A charge is the only time a transfer of funds is completed; an authorization is not a transfer of funds.
- Chargeback Terms and Conditions
- In the event of a dispute regarding a charge on your credit card, debit card, or other payment method, you agree to contact Grosmimi.ca Customer Service to attempt to resolve the issue before initiating a chargeback with your bank or financial institution.
- If you initiate a chargeback for a valid transaction, Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to dispute the chargeback, take legal action to recover any fees, costs, or losses incurred as a result of the chargeback, and report the incident to credit reporting agencies, which may negatively impact your credit score.
- If you initiate a chargeback for a valid transaction and Grosmimi.ca successfully disputes the chargeback, you may be held responsible for any fees, costs, or losses incurred by Grosmimi.ca during the dispute process, as well as any legal fees and collection costs associated with the recovery of those amounts.
- If you initiate a chargeback for a valid transaction, Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, restrict future purchases, and share information about the incident with other retailers and payment processors, which may result in difficulty making purchases from other merchants.
- In the case of a fraudulent charge, Grosmimi.ca will cooperate with the appropriate authorities and financial institutions to investigate and resolve the issue. However, Grosmimi.ca reserves the right to pursue legal action against individuals who fraudulently initiate chargebacks to recover any fees, costs, or losses incurred as a result of the fraudulent chargeback.
- Risk of Loss
For orders shipped using Customer's carrier account number or a carrier other than one regularly used by Grosmimi.ca, title to products and risk of loss or damage during shipment passes from Grosmimi.ca to the Customer upon shipment from our facility. For all other shipments, title to products and risk of loss or damage during shipment passes to the Customer upon receipt. Title to software remains with the applicable licensor(s), and Customer's rights are contained in the license agreement between the licensor(s) and the Customer. Grosmimi.ca retains a security interest in the products until payment in full is received. The Customer is responsible for all shipping and related charges.